- OceanStor UltraPath for AIX is the multipathing software developed by Huawei. Its functions include masking of redundant LUNs, optimum path selection, I/O load balancing, performance monitoring, and failover and failback. These functions enable your storage network to be intelligent, stable, and fast.
- SystemReporter is a performance analysis tool for storage systems. It provides functions such as real-time monitoring, trend analysis, and diagnosis analysis by collecting, archiving, analyzing, and forecasting data. By using SystemReporter, you can easily check storage system performance and tune the performance as required.
- SmartKit is a unified service tool platform for products in the storage, server, and cloud computing fields. It supports all functions of the former OceanStor Toolkit.SmartKit contains tools required for deploying, maintaining, and upgrading IT devices, helping service engineers and maintenance engineers operate devices precisely.
- Huawei eService intelligent cloud management system provides remote, automatic, and intelligent O&M services for Huawei IT products. It can monitor customers' devices 24/7, effectively shorten the troubleshooting time, and improve O&M efficiency. In addition, the system provides a systematic security assurance solution to ensure end-to-end deployment security, channel security, and data security.
This course introduces the above software. By going through this course, the audience can have basic knowledge of operation methods.
- Know the applicable scenarios of the software.
- Learn how to operate the software.
Huawei Storage Service Managers, Huawei Partner Engineers
Huawei IT Documentation Dept.